Obtaining a Refund
Just sent me a message using the contact form! It's that easy. See details about my guarantee at the bottom of this page.
Entering a Discount Code
Discount or sale codes are entered in the shopping cart before paying. Below are the steps in detail.
1. Type in or paste coupon code
2. Click Apply Coupon
3. Your discount will then be applied
4. Click Proceed To Checkout to pay and finish buying
Using a Purchase Order
Easy! Just email your request to me using my contact form. Be sure to provide:
- Item names that you would like to buy. Be sure to specify grade level, if applicable.
- Name of purchaser (e.g. “Adams School District” or “Jefferson Elementary”).
- Contact information: Name of contact person, email address (very important) and phone number.
If you prefer to send a PO form, you can scan it and attach it to an email. Send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or… you can mail your order or PO form to me at the address below (the same one used for payment).
I will reply to your email or form via email and attach my products as PDF's or enclose them in a zip file. If the products are too large for an email system to handle, I will provide a download link.
Attached to the email will also be a PDF invoice with payment instructions. Print it out and have your financial person pay the invoice by sending a check made payable to Classroom Caboodle and mailed to my business address:
c/o Classroom Caboodle
903 E 38th Ave
Spokane, WA 99203
Microsoft Word Compatibility
If you have an older version of Microsoft Word installed and are having problems opening the documents, then simply download this special compatibility pack from Microsoft.
Don't have Word at all or want to upgrade? Check out Microsoft's educational discounts.
SMART activities require Smart Notebook 11 or newer. You can download a free copy of the software here.