Common Core Math Standards in an easy-to-use and understand format
Welcome to your indispensable math resource! Everything you need to know about your grade-level standards in math.
“Just show me what I need to teach… and what my students need to learn to meet standard!”
That’s not so much to ask, is it? Well, I couldn’t find what I needed to do my lesson planning, so I made my own and I’m super happy to share it with you.
“Superb resource! It is my one stop resource for my lesson planning.” ~Dawn D.
Be sure to download the sample for a full overview of what you get.
This is the total package for elementary math. Each sheet includes:
- One Common Core State Standard
- Applicable Standards for Mathematical Practice
- Essential skills students need to know in order to master each standard
- Academic vocabulary students will be familiar with
- A variety of sample problems for each standard
- “I Can” statements for each standard
- Explanations of each standard to help you get started teaching
Plus the standards for the preceding and following years!
How to use these Common Core Math standards
I recommend putting these sheets in a binder with attached tabs for each CCSS. Behind each sheet you can file lesson plan ideas or worksheets masters that match the standard.
Add one of my grade level tracking sheets and you can easily see who needs re-teaching before assessments. Click to see tracking sheets